Today I was offered a job here in Philly, at the Comcast building, which you can see in my earlier post. Funny; I said I wouldn't be working there, and now I probably will be. I'm still talking to Urban Outfitters, as well, but I think its best to take this job, which won't require moving.
Anyway, I will be a Production Assistant (PA) in the Art Department of a kids TV show. It's a locally produced channel, which airs nationally, with 24 hour programming for 2-5 year olds. They run standard kids shows, as well as original programming, including the show that I will be a PA for. They said that they interviewed a lot of people with much more TV experience, but they were impressed with my artistic abilities and projects that I've done for children.
I'm planning on accepting the offer tomorrow, so wish me luck!
Oh, and Pearl Jam announced a summer tour today which stops in Camden. This is amazing in and of itself because without the job offer, I would not have even considered buying tickets. Ten Club pre-sale Tuesday!
Oh, and Immagine in Cornice was freaking awesome. My favorite moments from the DVD:
- Come Back performance
- Eddie and Boom in the church talking to the old Italian man about organs, etc.
- Eddie learning Italian
- Eddie ringing the bells at the bell tower and sweeping.

No comments:
Post a Comment