Sunday, March 2, 2008

hot route. red 47!



Matt and I had a pretty laid back weekend, if that's what you want to call it. I was pretty depressed after the horrible PBS interview Friday. We were planning on making it up to Brooklyn to visit Jordan and Eric and see Adrian, who was in town from Toledo. I ended up not feeling very well. We watched Wedding Crashers on TV Friday night, which is what inspired my the above T-shirt design that I generated in 10 minutes. I was upset by a mouse while trying to sleep at night, which woke Matt up. We were up for most of the night trying to figure out where it came from.

I felt a little better Saturday, enough to run some errands, but still not well enough to make it to Brooklyn. I was upset that we didn't get to go, but I'm working on another trip in the near future. We stayed home again Saturday night and watched Old School on T.V. It was a Frat Pack sort of weekend.

No comments: