Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i'm still alive

So I accepted the job. I start next Monday. I was pretty sick all weekend. I missed going out with Ali and Nikki Saturday. Matt and I made books. We went home for Easter. Matt was not impressed with Catholic church. We helped my mom by making a pie for dessert. The fam came over for dinner. I got prodded about my wedding plans. Matt took me to the doctor Monday morning. She thinks its something with my back, which was much relief because I thought she would write me a script and send me out the door. We were at the hospital for about two hours waiting to get an X-ray. I also have to another ultra sound Thursday and nerve studies of my left leg done next Friday. We'll see how this bides with the new job. Matt and I were supposed to see Meaghan who was in town from Portland, but I was too sick to go. We stayed home and watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind and the special features on Into the Wild.


Today I'm still not good. My leg and feet and back really hurt, but I ordered my Pearl Jam tickets from the fan club site, which made me feel better. This went very smoothly, surprisingly. I got into sort of an argument with Chad via AIM about this. He seems to think that they haven't made a good song in 10 years and all of their fans are stuck in 1994. I took offense to this. I thought about Pearl Jam and the affect that they've had on my life. I feel like I could write an essay on this, and I don't want it to become ridiculously long. Mark my words: I am not done with this topic. But that's enough for today.

No comments: