Sunday, March 16, 2008

"A dime. Yes. Brilliant."


I started feeling a little bit better yesterday, which is good. I'm so thankful for good days like yesterday and today. Yesterday Matt and I ran errands and laughed at all of the tools hanging out at the Green Room for Erin Express. After dinner, we got "Once" On Demand. It was really good. I want to buy the soundtrack.

Today we walked down to the Art Museum, where this horribly unflattering picture of us was taken. It was the first time I've been there in many years without having to worry about a homework assignment. I love the Japanese Tea Room and all of the other architectural installments. I'm hoping that I can take Matt to see Shofuso in Fairmount Park when the weather gets nice.

We also found out we can survive solely off of Matt's income and not dig into any of his savings at least until my student loan payments kick in, which is excellent and takes a little of the job pressure off.

I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to get an appointment. I'm really looking forward to the Melting Pot Anniversary dinner Tuesday.

No comments: