Wednesday, July 23, 2008

this summer

I'm so bad at updating this. We've been doing a lot of things. In the last month or so we:

-Went to the zoo with Nikki and Chris
-Went to Pearl Jam
-Went to Toledo for Randy and Lindsey's wedding
-Went to my aunt and uncle's bay house in Maryland for 4 whole days for the 4th of July (I forgot my camera at work and didn't take any pictures, but my mom did).
-Saw Dark Knight
-Went to Chads Ford to see Longwood Gardens and the Brandywine River Museum (I totally left my camera at work again).
-Took my mom out for her birthday.
-Went to the park a lot
-Started working out

This weekend, I'm going to the Phillies game with the Sproutlets, getting my hair cut, celebrating with my mom again, and going shopping for our long overdue "apartment sprucing."

We still have to have a pool party with the cousins, have Kristina's wedding in Toledo, and have a possible visit from the Hartmanns.

Toth is coming in August!

No comments: