I suppose I should update this as its been about a month, even though as far as I know, Jennika is the only one who reads this. I've been working diligently on my Hawaii Blurb book the last few weeks and working ridiculous hours, so I haven't had much time for blogging.
Lets see. Matt and I were trying to get to the Azalea garden at the Art Museum every weekend. We accomplished this for 3 weeks, but we've been doing other things and haven't gone in awhile. I have some pictures, but my camera is at work right now, so I can't upload them. Anyway, we take food and read. Maybe sometime we will get others to go with us and play wiffle ball: my dream.
Last week I had strep throat and bronchitis, so I had to leave work early. Last week was a very stressful week. I was very sick and very stressed, but I did achieve a large goal. I, along with one of my co-workers, designed the set for our Father's Day special. I designed a set and it was on TV! I would say this is a pretty big personal accomplishment, to have designed a set for TV in my first 3 months of professional work! But, since I left early, I didn't get to photograph it.
Matt and I got to the beach a few weekends ago. We spent the day on the beach in Margate. The water was freezing, but I went in for about 10 minutes until my feet and legs went numb. We stayed until a huge storm rolled in. We went out to the jetty in Longport until the storm passed and had dinner on the deck at Ventura's Greenhouse. Then we drove to Ocean City and got a motel room a block from the boardwalk. We headed to the boardwalk and got frozen custard and road the ferris wheel. The next day, we went to breakfast and then the beach. The water was really cold, so we just sat on the beach all day again. We got corn dogs and fries with vinegar for lunch and hung out more. Thank we packed up and got some fudge and macaroooooons to bring home. It was a fun trip.
Always Sunny in Philadelphia was filming around the corner from our apartment last week, now Tranformers 2 is filming at the penitentiary around the corner. Actually, a bevy of movies have been shooting in Philly lately due to the new tax breaks for film producitons. We're going to try and explore this week and maybe we'll finally see someone famous!
Pearl Jam is tomorrow and Randy's wedding is next weekend. So excited!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment